Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes Yield: 6 Servings
1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
3⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2⁄3 cups barbecue sauce, plus more for
2 (8-ounce) large boneless, skinless
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
I would highly recommed using Musclefood to purchase all of your meat. They sell extremely high quality, lean meat at very good prices; even cheaper than your local supermarket. They always have special deals running such as 5kg of chicken breast for just £25.
1. Prepare a grill for medium-high cooking or heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic, salt and cayenne.
3. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and split each horizontally with a sharp knife, forming 2 thinner cutlets.
4. Sprinkle cutlets and thighs all over with the spice mixture.
5. Place thighs on the grill; cook for 2 minutes, and then place breast cutlets on the grill.
6. Cook chicken, turning and flipping pieces several times, until just about cooked through, about 8 minutes longer on the grill or 10 minutes longer on a grill pan.
7. Baste with barbecue sauce and cook on each side about 1 minute longer.
8. Serve with more barbecue sauce on the side.
Per Serving: 360 calories, 10g fat, 15g carbs, 50g protein