Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes Yield: 7 Oat Cakes
1⁄2 cup almond flour
1⁄2 cup gluten free oat flour
2 tablespoons organic butter (or oil)
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk alternative of choice
1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon potato starch
1⁄4 cup mini dark chocolate chips or raisins
As an optional extra, to increase the protein content, you can add in a scoop of protein powder. I would recommend a vanilla flavoured protein powder and preferrably a whey concentrate rather than an isolate. The brand doesn’t really matter but you can go to Monster Supplements who have a wide range of protein powders. I would also recommend that you shop around for a Monster Supplements discount code at a number of voucher code sites to help you save a bit of extra money.
1. First, combine liquid ingredients in a bowl, adding the dry ingredients after.
2. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat non-stick frying pan over medium heat, melting 1⁄2 teaspoon butter or oil.
4. Using a 1⁄4 cup scoop, empty the batter into the frying pan creating round cakes.
5. Let cook uninterrupted for 2 minutes.
6. Flip the oat cake and cook for 2 minutes longer or until the oat cake is fully cooked inside.
7. Serve with pure maple syrup and dairy free coconut “cream” (optional).
Per Serving: 193 calories, 12g fat, 17g carbs, 5.5g protein
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes Yield: 6 Servings
1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
3⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2⁄3 cups barbecue sauce, plus more for
2 (8-ounce) large boneless, skinless
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
I would highly recommed using Musclefood to purchase all of your meat. They sell extremely high quality, lean meat at very good prices; even cheaper than your local supermarket. They always have special deals running such as 5kg of chicken breast for just £25. You can also find a Muscle Food discount code at various websites to help you save even more money.
1. Prepare a grill for medium-high cooking or heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic, salt and cayenne.
3. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and split each horizontally with a sharp knife, forming 2 thinner cutlets.
4. Sprinkle cutlets and thighs all over with the spice mixture.
5. Place thighs on the grill; cook for 2 minutes, and then place breast cutlets on the grill.
6. Cook chicken, turning and flipping pieces several times, until just about cooked through, about 8 minutes longer on the grill or 10 minutes longer on a grill pan.
7. Baste with barbecue sauce and cook on each side about 1 minute longer.
8. Serve with more barbecue sauce on the side.
Per Serving: 360 calories, 10g fat, 15g carbs, 50g protein
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 1 Hour Yield: 6 Servings
15 dried apricots, diced
2⁄3 cup cashew meal/flour
1 tablespoon flaked filberts
1 tablespoon sliced almonds
1 tablespoon milk alternative of choice
2 tablespoons coconut oil, measured then melted
1 tablespoon honey
1. Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
2. Form 2 tablespoon round balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or plate.
3. Place in the freezer for one hour to harden.
4. Remove from freezer 5-15 minutes prior to enjoying depending on how soft you would like your dessert.
Per Serving: 204 calories, 13g fat, 19g crabs, 4g protein
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes Yield: 4 Servings
1 lb extra-lean ground turkey
1 medium red onion
2 garlic cloves
1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1 medium/large avocado
1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon raw organic honey
1 teaspoon lime juice
Toppings & Bun:
Ezekiel bread (Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free
OR Skip the bun and use lettuce wraps
1. Sauté onion and garlic until golden brown.
2. Add salt and pepper then mix into meat.
3. Shape meat mixture into patties as thick as you desire.
4. BBQ patties approximately 4 minutes on each side.
5. Mash Avocado in bowl. Add in salt, pepper, honey and lime juice.Mixed well. Refrigerate until use.
6. Fix your burger together with all topping ingredients and enjoy.
Per Serving: 218 calories, 14.5g fat, 7g carbs, 17g protein
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes Total Time: 7 Minutes Yield: 1 Serving
3 tablespoons cashew meal
1 tablespoon coconut milk or milk of
1⁄2 cup chia gel
1⁄2 teaspoon flax meal (optional)
1⁄3 teaspoon nut butter of choice
1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄3 teaspoon pure maple syrup
Coconut milk, pure maple syrup, cacao
powder for topping (optional)
1. To make chia gel, combine 2 tablespoons of chia seed into one
cup of water. Stir well and let sit for approximately 15 minutes
until the mixture begins to gel.
2. Place all the ingredients into a large microwaveable bowl.
3. Stir well and microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Top with additional milk of choice, pure maple syrup & cacao
powder to taste.
Per Serving: 167 calories, 12.5g fat, 13.5g carbs, 6g protein